The British University in Egypt operates within the framework of Egyptian educational law and regulations while providing a British style of education with an ethos consistent with UK quality assurance and academic standards. The majority of its programmes of study are validated by UK partner Universities.Quality standards for UK institutions are recognised to be among the best in the world and a UK qualification will be a solid foundation for building your future and boosting your career prospects. The British University in Egypt will provide a vibrant, creative and challenging environment in which to develop your potential.This will assist you to lead a better life, with improved earnings. So, if you are ready for a British style university student experience, the BUE is the place to be.
Admission Office’s Responsibilities
- Implementing and following the admission regulations set by the Egyptian supreme Council of Private & National Universities, considering the minimum grade of acceptance, the target figures of the applicants in each faculty annually.
- Registering the University’s applicants (internal and external transferred) at the Admission Office of the Egyptian Ministry of Higher Education.
- Participating in the educational exhibitions and the external marketing campaigns.
- Arranging the necessary procedures of the English Placement Test for the applicants
- Coordinating with the concerned departments of the University to solve the students’ problems.
- Providing the University departments with information and statistics related to the University students.
Student Affairs Office’s Responsibilities
- Military Postponement Service for the enrolled students..
- Producing the official enrollment certificates that the student may need to submit it for the official proposes.
- Communicating with the students to inform them any information concerning the academic, administrative or finical affairs.
- Updating the student database record